Saturday, January 10, 2009

quick morning update.

I'm getting so obsessed with my (newly-working!) Sims 2 that it's not funny anymore. I love custom content and downloaded loads of it yesterday. I wonder if I get my school work done if this continues..

It's been snowing like crazy over here, finally. Although Finland is known for its snowy landscapes, global warming has hit hard here too. Southern Finland rarely gets snow even in the middle of the winter, and although I live in Tampere, not in the very south, there has been no snow for weeks. I would take some picture if only I had a camera..

#1 run a marathon
#3 run at least 5 times a week

I have to find out some solutions to get rid of the pain lingering on my left knee. It's impossible to try to run a marathon or even 5 times a week if you have to walk half of your route in order to keep the knee happy.

High arches and low ones. Bow legs and knock knees. Too little strengthening. Too little stretching. Too many miles. Too many hills. And those are just the major culprits. Another one: the huge number of strides that a runner takes in a week, month, year--about 1,400 per mile. Each stride sends a jolt up your legs and through your knees.
, says Runnersworld's article about knees. I have high arches, I don't strech too much, I have (in one time of my little life) ran over 4 hours a day (yes, I was sick).. Uhh. I wonder if there even is a way to fix this.

#54 keep my clothes tidy
I decided to my laundry on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and to iron them on Thursdays and Sundays. Just trying this one out, we'll see how it goes.

More later!
It's only morning here in Finland, anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment